[OpenSIPS-Users] confusion about the reply route and the failure route

sxtang sxtang at iflytek.com
Wed Nov 20 21:28:39 EST 2019

Hi:

*             I'm a little confused about the reply route and the failure
route.

*              =Both can handle 404/408 responses in invite session. Both
default action is to relay back the SIP reply.

If I omit two routes in scripts(that meas not arm the reply route by using
the t_on_reply("name") function or t_on_failure("name") function) or call
t_relay() in these two routing scripts, will there be two responses sent ?