[OpenSIPS-Users] local cache becomes empty

Alexey Kazantsev kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Tue May 28 01:44:53 EDT 2019

Hi list,

I'm using 2.4.5 and noticed that local cache [1] value
expires suddenly, even if I don't set the timeout.

This is my startup_route config:

    startup_route {
        cache_store("local", "incoming:ratelimit", "15");
    }
I checked this setting with "opensipsctl fifo cache_fetch local incoming:ratelimit"
command and noticed that there was no value.
Then I set it manually with "opensipsctl fifo cache_store local incoming:ratelimit 5"
but some time later it became empty again.

I haven't found anything appropriate in the log file.

Is it a bug?

[1]  https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-4#toc4