[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: opensips-3.0 console commands .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon May 27 04:26:22 EDT 2019

I am trying to install opesips-cp 8.2.4 . I am using openisps with mysql5.6
. But while installing php its bydefault trying to install 5.5 mysql
libraries . Which is conflicting on my system .

Can I install opensips3-3.0 in one server and openips-cp-8.2.4 in another
one ?

If yes , then how I will configure that ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*