[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: opensips-3.0 console commands .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon May 27 03:15:30 EDT 2019

I was reading the below document .
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli/blob/master/docs/modules/database.md

Lets say I need to add dynamic routing table entry . How can I do this .
The command only specified here are "create , drop and add " .
Create and drop is for creating and dropping databases . add command is for
adding new module table in existing database . But my requirement is add
table entry through command line .
How I will do this ?? Please help me . Is opensips control panel will be
helpful for adding this on gui  ?

Please suggest .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*