[OpenSIPS-Users] Error on 487 Cancel - no 'to' tag

Yury Kirsanov y.kirsanov at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:39:45 EDT 2019

Hi Bogdan,
Nice to hear from you again, you are always very helpful :)
Unfortunately, I doubt that Microsoft would listen to my request, they're
bending RFCs the way they like it, for example - using FQDN in 'Contact'
field and no 'to' tag in this 487 reply. I assume it's quite safe to ignore
this behaviour? Thanks!

Regards,
Yury.