[OpenSIPS-Users] Error on 487 Cancel - no 'to' tag

Yury Kirsanov y.kirsanov at gmail.com
Wed May 22 04:19:20 EDT 2019

Hi,
My upstream carrier is replying back to CANCEL request with a 487 Call
Cancelled message that doesn't have a 'to' tag in its headers. So, I'm
getting these errors in OpenSIPS logs:

ERROR:dialog:push_reply_in_dialog: [487] reply in dlg state [2]: missing
TAG param in TO hdr

But dialogs are closing correctly on BYE and I don't see any dialogs
hanging in any state when the call is finished. Is it something I should be
worried about or can I just ignore this error? Is there any way to avoid it
by OpenSIPS script processing logic? Maybe I need to call some function to
fix this dialog? Thanks!

Regards,
Yury.