[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cli error

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue May 21 10:42:30 EDT 2019

I can do:

sudo python3 setup.py install

however many times as needed, and it seems to always update the code,
despite the warning:

Extracting opensipscli-0.1-py3.6.egg to
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages
opensipscli 0.1 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing opensips-cli script to /usr/local/bin

Regarding the initial problem in this thread (the inability to call
"opensips-cli" if you place
yourself in the source code dir) is due to the following directory
created by the installer:
"opensipscli.egg-info".  Removing it fixes the problem. Currently
reading up about this stuff
and trying to figure out the cleanest way to fix it.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com