[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cli error

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue May 21 07:50:22 EDT 2019

Stupid question, but always worth checking: are you running the latest
opensips-cli source code?  Keep
in mind we constantly push updates to it.

Next, can you start your opensips and paste the output of "opensips-cli
-x mi get_statistics all"?

PS: please make sure to always keep the list CC'ed by using the "Reply
All" button, not just "Reply".

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com