[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: opensips-3.0 console commands .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu May 16 16:07:10 EDT 2019

On 16.05.2019 15:26, Sasmita Panda wrote:
> I have seen this tool also . That seems a bit complicated for me .

Hi Sasmita,

opensips-cli is very easy (and MUCH! more pleasant to use). It requires
Python3, so make sure your OS supports it.  If it does, see the install
guide[1].

With regards to DB provisioning, the tool only supports the bare minimums:
the ability to create/drop databases, as well as to add new tables.  I agree
that being able to quickly edit the drouting/dialplan via console would help
a lot, and you've inspired me to put this on my TODO list :)

Oh, and do let us know if you run into any issues while setting it up!

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli#install

--
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer