[OpenSIPS-Users] Some questions about module dispatcher.

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Mar 29 09:02:50 EDT 2019

Yes, something just like that.

For the algorithm, you’re right that example is in the documentation, but that usage is not actually described as being possible in the documentation. I guess it is declaring a different algorithm for each set provided for the query? Some documentation update may be in order there. Apologies for the incorrect response.

Ben Newlin