[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.4.5 minor release

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 7 10:12:10 EST 2019

Hello to you all!

I am happy to inform you that we've just released OpenSIPS 2.4.5, the
latest release of the OpenSIPS 2.4 stable branch.
We strongly encourage you to update your setup to the latest release as
soon as possible, to make sure you get all the bug fixes we've done for
this version.

Happy hacking!

--
Răzvan Crainea