[OpenSIPS-Users] tls -> udp

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 7 04:46:39 EST 2019

Hi John,

For (2), there is nothing special you need to do - the double_rr is by
default enabled and you just need to do record_route() - opensips is
automatically figure out that there is a protocol changing and do a
double RR headers.

Regarding (1) and (3) - the proto info in RURI/destination is overriding
the info in forced socket - if you have a explicit UDP destination, but
a TLS socket forced, the socket will be discarded and a proper one (UDP)
will be found.

Shortly said, you need only (1).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019