[OpenSIPS-Users] tls blocking question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 7 04:33:39 EST 2019

Hi Ryan,

Indeed, thetcp_no_new_conn_bflag will prevent opensips to open new TCP
connections when sending out a request. The key questions is: the
blocking was during a connect (trying to open a new conn) or during a
write (over an existing conn). If the second case (which is likely based
on the logs you posted), you should take a closer look at the write
timeout settings:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/tls_mgm.html#param_tls_send_timeout

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019