[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting() Function Availability

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:03:02 EST 2019

Hi everyone

I am confused about when drouting() functions become available. I resolved
an issue using is_from_gw() & goes_to_gw() by using them after
do_routing(). But looking at my trunking script I see that is_from_gw() is
being used before do_routing() to check if the call is coming from a known
gateway. This was generated by the "Generate OpenSIPS Script" in make
menuconfig which I guess knows better than me :)

How come it works before do_routing() here but would not work for me
elsewhere?

route{

        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                exit;
        }

        if ( check_source_address("0","$avp(trunk_attrs)") ) {
                # request comes from trunks
                setflag(IS_TRUNK);
        } else if ( is_from_gw() ) {
                # request comes from GWs