[OpenSIPS-Users] Is it safe to use sleep function from cfgutils module ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 4 10:05:59 EST 2019

Hi,

Indeed, it is very dangerous to use the sleep function in your cfg as it
will block the current process (like not being able to do anything else
in terms of traffic handling) during the sleep time.

If you simply have no way around the sleep (in your logic), use the
async version of it.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019