[OpenSIPS-Users] How to pass in-dialog data with topology_hiding?

Alexey Vasilyev alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 07:37:07 EDT 2019

Hello team,

I'm using transaction statefull proxy with topology_hiding. Without dialog
module.

And I use rtpengine for part of calls. Decision, to use it or not, is made
during initial INVITE. Without topology_hiding I can keep this decision in
some param in RR and use on re-Invite:
1) add_rr_param(";rtpengine=yes");
2) After loose_route()
if (check_route_param("rtpengine=yes")) {
	route(rtpengine);
	exit;
}
With topology_hiding I have no RR and VIA headers. But instead of
loose_route() I use topology_hiding_match() and it should restore RR
headers. But it seems, that function topology_hiding()
encodes only RR headers from original UAC request, not those ones that were
added by OpenSIPS.

So the question - how to pass this in-dialog data?
Should we add functions add_th_param/get_th_param for this purpose?
Thanks.

-----
---
Alexey Vasilyev