[OpenSIPS-Users] Odd 503 Reply

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:58:08 EDT 2019

Hi all

I've got a dialog profile setup to count calls from $si which if it hits
the allowed limit responds with a 503 Service Unavailable as required by
our provider.

Looking at the 503 in Wireshark shows the SIP headers in the message body
rather than message header.

I'm getting the same thing using both send_reply() & t_reply()

I followed the instructions here:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-ConcurrentCallsLimitation

Surely this can't be correct behaviour? What am I missing?

opensips -V
version: opensips 2.4.5 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: d025b4f61
main.c compiled on 11:39:27 Apr 12 2019 with gcc 7

TIA
Mark.

--
Mark Farmer