[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2 End of Line

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 11 11:21:04 EDT 2019

Hi, again!

As promised, the last version of OpenSIPS 2.2 is now released[1,2]!
OpenSIPS 2.2.8 is the last release for the 2.2 branch, and from now on
this branch is discontinued. We strongly recommend you to upgrade to
OpenSIPS 2.4 as soon as possible.

[1] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.8/opensips-2.2.8.tar.gz
[2] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.8/ChangeLog

Best regards,