[OpenSIPS-Users] t_on_reply not catching 183

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 05:45:10 EDT 2019

Hi everyone, I'm trying to solve an issue related to reception of early
media. I am getting 183 messages back to establish the audio path but
OpenSIPS is passing the 183 back to an Asterisk box without changing the
SDP "c" parameter. So Asterisk tries to send audio direct instead of to the
rtpproxy.

Doing some debugging, I can see that my reply route doesn't seem to be
matching the 183 because I never get any logs from the reply route. Can
anyone see anything wrong with it? I've checked the routing script & the
reply route seems to be armed.

onreply_route[DROUTING] {

        if (is_method("BYE|CANCEL")) {
                sip_trace("htid","d");
                rtpproxy_unforce();
        }

        #if ( $rs >= 200 )
                #$acc_extra(to_usr) = $tU;

        if ($rs=~"(2[0-9][0-9])|(183)" && has_body("application/sdp")) {
            xlog("Processing reply $fU");
            if (is_from_gw("1")) {
                    xlog("Reply from Asterisk PBX");
                    setflag(INT_R);