[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module issues

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 5 07:29:20 EDT 2019

Hi Mikhail,

1) I'm aware of the issue with the silence during the agent ringing - to
be honest, we did some scripting workaround to use rtpproxy to inject a
ringback tone to caller while we ring the agent :D.
But the proposed solution is definitely better, still it needs to be
evaluated if possible or not from the coding perspective (more or less,
it depends on how the b2b works in OpenSIPS)
Could you please take this report/issue/topic and create a new
issue/ticket on the github tracker, so we can have it on the roadmap ?

2) I suppose the fault is related to frame 35-37 in callcenter.pcap,
right ? Also please open a ticket here and attach the pcap + opensips
logs in level 4 (dbg).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019