[OpenSIPS-Users] Removing a node from a cluster

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 3 04:04:59 EDT 2019

Hi Vitalii,

That's a good one and we are aware of it. Basically there is no nice way
to remove a node from the cluster. The only way (and an unpleasant one)
is to remove the node from DB, stop all nodes and start them again :(

I will open a ticket for this.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019