[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip 2.4.5 Subscriber module on ODBC (MSSQL 2016 )

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 3 03:26:47 EDT 2019

Hi Frank,

There were no changes in the db_unixodbc driver in OpenSIPS for some
time. Maybe something changed in the unixodbc driver for MS SQL.

Based on the this log:
    core:db_table_version: invalid type (1) or nul (0)

I see that that the "table_version" from the version table is returned
as BIGINT, while OpenSIPS expects INT. Of course, this is something we
can quickly adjust.

In regards to the 'avp_db_query', could you post the level 3 logs
corresponding to the query ? Maybe it will give us a clue.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019