[OpenSIPS-Users] SRTP to RTP

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 31 08:01:23 EDT 2019

Hi ,

You have to do something like below  wherever you are calling
rtpengine_offer/rtpengine_answer.

$var(rtpengine_flags) = "RTP/AVP replace-session-connection replace-origin
ICE=remove";
 rtpengine_offer("$var(rtpengine_flags)");

$var(rtpengine_flags) = "UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVP rtcp-mux-offer ICE=force";
 rtpengine_answer("$var(rtpengine_flags)");

You can modify this according to your requirement .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*