[OpenSIPS-Users] need some help using opensips 3.0 cluster module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jul 30 07:49:51 EDT 2019

Ok  . Thats great . I got it .

In this case something strange happening with me . The node1 in the
cluster, in which I am running mongodb also (which is accessible for all 3
nodes in the cluster  ) never write any data in the local mysql .
Configuration for all the nodes are same . Other 2 nodes are writing but
node 1 is not writing .

modparam("usrloc", "db_url",
        "mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost/opensips")
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "location_cluster", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "cluster_mode", "federation-cachedb")
modparam("usrloc", "restart_persistency", "load_from_sql")
modparam("usrloc", "sql_write_mode", "write-back")

This is the common configuration for every node . But why its deviating for
node 1 to save the data in local mysql location DB .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*