[OpenSIPS-Users] need some help using opensips 3.0 cluster module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jul 30 03:15:49 EDT 2019

When you are saying to keep the data in local mysql , that means , I cant
run clustering .
When the db_mode is set , then I cant set working_mode_preset . So there is
no clustering and horizontal scaling . Right ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*