[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.0 cluster module help .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jul 24 06:43:17 EDT 2019

My previous problem was solved .

I am curious to learn what do you mean by multicast all servers ? How I
will do the setup for this .

If I have 3 opensips node and 1 domain mapped to 3 IP . Then when a user
register it will anyways resolve a single IP and send the registration to
that .
In this case , the call to that user only get served by the same node
through which it was earlier register .

How this multicast will work .  Is there any document for this ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 2:31 PM Schneur Rosenberg <rosenberg11219 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You would probably need some kind of shared table that tells you where
> each user is registered and then redirect the call to the proper server.
>
> If you're using multicast all servers sould be able to handle the call no
> matter which server accepted the registration.
>
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019, 4:00 PM Sasmita Panda <spanda at 3clogic.com> wrote:
>
>> Please anybody help me . I am blocked in my testing .
>>

>> *Thanks & Regards*
>> *Sasmita Panda*
>> *Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
>> *3CLogic , ph:07827611765*
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 6:04 PM Sasmita Panda <spanda at 3clogic.com> wrote:
>>
>>>    I am trying to follow the above link for clustering .  But no success
>>> . I must be doing something wrong .
>>> [1]
>>> https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/usrloc.html#distributed-sip-user-location
>>> [2]