[OpenSIPS-Users] smpp manipulation of A and B number.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 24 04:16:35 EDT 2019

Hi, Johan!

Unfortunately the current code is only able to get the from and to
fields that are present in the From and To headers in the request. So
unless that request doesn't come in with a +, there's nothing you can do.
This looks however as a necessary feature, so can you please open a
feature request for this on our ticketing system:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Best regards,
Razvan

On 7/24/19 9:40 AM, johan de clercq wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When a message is sent over smpp, then the A and B number always get +
> in front.
>
> Is there a way that I can change this behavior ?
>
> Basically, I want to get rid of the + that is put in front.
>
> cid:F3100D46-F00D-4610-87ED-3E91DA790A82
>
> Johan De Clercq, Managing Director
> Democon bvba - Ooigemstraat 41 - 8780 Oostrozebeke
>
> Tel +3256980990– GSM +32478720104

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer