[OpenSIPS-Users] problem in dialplan

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Thu Jul 11 08:58:00 EDT 2019

We are using dialplan to create some site specific defaults in the startup
route.  If this is only encountered on startup I guess changing to an event
route would work if an event is generated when the rules become available.
Thank you for surfacing this problem.  It may explain an issue I've been
looking at for the last few hours.

[image: BandwidthMaroon.png]

Richard Revels  •  System Architect II

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27606

m: 919-578-3421  •  o: 919-727-4614

e: rrevels at bandwidth.com