[OpenSIPS-Users] I deleted an entry from clusterer table , but still opensips try to ping that node .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jan 23 06:17:53 EST 2019

HI ,

The data get stored in the cache for use of cluster module won't get
deleted .

Like , when I am saving something on location table that get deleted when
the user get logout .

The reference cfg file what I get for cluster module is only SET the data
in the cache and GET that from cache .

How can I remove the data from the cache ?

Attached my config file . Please have a look into it . Let me know if I am
doing anything wrong .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*