[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY ENGAGEMENT

Mark Thomas mark at sowegatel.com
Fri Jan 25 12:56:54 EST 2019

I have an issue and I don’t know how to resolve it. I’ve got a 486 route that has to engage rtpproxy to bridge to another network. My problem is I have to engage from UAC to UAS on the public side before it sends to voicemail. Whenever I attempt to engage rtpproxy on the leg going to the voicemail servers which are on load balancer it re-writes the sdp twice. I’ve battled with the thing for a while now and could really use some assistance in rectifying this issue.