[OpenSIPS-Users] using LDAP attribute value's for aliases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 3 06:36:14 EST 2019

Hi Michael,

The LDAP[1] module gives you the possibility to perform generic LDAP
queries against an external LDAP server - so you can retrieve whatever
fields form it and use them as you like (as aliases, as passwords, etc)

[1] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/ldap.html

Regards and A Happy New Year,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019