[OpenSIPS-Users] I deleted an entry from clusterer table , but still opensips try to ping that node .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jan 2 05:10:22 EST 2019

Hi,
I have another doubt . Please do help me .

When I am reading usrloc module document , its saying in a cluster if we
want to replicate the contacts across the cluster then we have to set a
parameter as below .

modparam("usrloc", "replicate_contacts_to", 1)

The default value is 0 , where no cluster id is mentioned .

I have not set this , I have a cluster having 2 node . While I am
registering a user , the contact is getting replicated between 2 nodes
.

If I am trying to mention this parameter , then opensips is not
getting started . Its saying

*Parameter <accept_replicated_contacts> not found in module <usrloc>*

*So , my question is , if this parameter is not set , still how
contact replication is happening ? Is this the default behavior of
cluster module ? *

*May be my question is foolish ,it will be great if anybody will
explain this . *

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*