[OpenSIPS-Users] I have some query regarding rest_client module of opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Feb 5 05:54:36 EST 2019

Hi All ,

I have a requirement .  while doing lookup location , I got 3 contacts for
1 username . Now I will do serial fork on these contacts .

Before doing serial fork , I wanted to hit a http url and get some data ,
that data will be 2 contact of the same username I have done db lookup
before .

Then will do the matching , and will override the DB contact with the
contact I got from http get request .

Is this possible ? If yes , Then how I will do this . What kind of data
should be the http response , so that I can use it further ?

Can anybody help me on this please .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*