[OpenSIPS-Users] INFO:db_mysql:switch_state_to_disconnected

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 09:49:46 EST 2019

Hi,

Looking at the logs, these "INFO:db_mysql:switch_state_to_disconnected"
events do occur quite regularly.

Also note that the database is local to the opensips node (part of a two
node cluster, with mariadb master/master syncing)).

As per another post (that has not has a response) I'm using the
"opensipsctl dispatcher show" to monitor the endpoint status. I think this
is related as I've notice that the state shown by " "opensipsctl dispatcher
show"" and  "opensipsctl dispatcher dump" differ:

When using "opensipsctl dispatcher show":

+----+-------+------------------------+-----------------------+-------+--------+----------+-------+--------------+
| id | setid | destination            | socket                | state |
weight | priority | attrs | description  |
+----+-------+------------------------+-----------------------+-------+--------+----------+-------+--------------+
|  1 |     1 | sip:A.B.C.D:5060   | udp:W.X.Y.Z:5060 |     2 | 1      |

When using "opensipsctl dispatcher dump":

        SET:: 1
                URI:: sip:A.B.C.D:5060 state=Active first_hit_counter=0
                        socket:: udp:W.X.Y.Z:5060

I might change my monitoring script to use  "opensipsctl dispatcher dump",
but it was easier for me to process the tabular format as it contains the
destination and state in the same line.

Thanks.