[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips/rtpporxy and early media

Miha miha at softnet.si
Fri Aug 23 09:24:43 EDT 2019

Hi Razvan

just one thing to be clear as I do not see anything in my debugging mode.

So after i get beck 180 ringing, must call:

rtpproxy_answer("rfo",,"2");
and
rtpproxy_stream2uas("/tmp/wav.wav", "-1"); (I did conversion and files
are like wav.wav.3, .0, .8)

Must I do something else? This is done on on_replay route. I guess I
must change to 183 session in progress?

thank you for help!
Miha