[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips/rtpporxy and early media

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 19 10:28:07 EDT 2019

Hi, Miha!

You first need to convert the wav file you want to stream to a RTP
payload, one for each codec you support. To do that, you can use the
makeann tool that rtpproxy provides[1].
Once you have those files (named file.3 for GSM, file.0 for PCMU. file.8
for PCMA), you need to call the rtpproxy_stream2uac("file"). This will
automatically do the codec selection and choose the right file.

[1] https://github.com/sippy/rtpproxy/tree/master/makeann

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 8/19/19 4:07 PM, Miha via Users wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> first time doing this, normally I use freeswitch... Se in combination
> with rtpproxy how to enable ringback tone. I need to call
> rtpproxy_stream2() i add it as file? Or there is some other option for
> this if I would like that is played by UAS?
>

> thank you for help!
> miha

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer