[OpenSIPS-Users] is_contact_registered - not working as expected

Peter Pulham peter at thesimworks.net
Fri Aug 16 11:38:54 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am using mid_registrar to save registrations to the location table.

If I use is_registered - everything works as expected. So AOR matching is
working.

However, when I use is_contact_registered - it returns false.

I have checked the contact header in the request against the contact value
of the AOR in the db and they match (the request has a display name but I
am presuming only the uri is checked.

The endpoint is behind NAT, but the contacts match in the db and request.
Can some explain what is actually checked when using is_contact_registered?

Many thanks