[OpenSIPS-Users] add_path_received not behaving (2.4)

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:34:54 EDT 2019

Hello!

I am using add_path_received() when "proxying" REGISTERs through an edge
proxy, and have been successfully using it with earlier versions of
OpenSIPS (1.x, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3) with the same script.

However I have noticed that since at least 2.4.5 it does not seem to be
behaving, the add_path_received() function is *not* adding the received
param - it's behaving exactly as add_path() would behave.

I've tried checking the return code and also increasing debugging, but
there is no output to suggest that the function call itself is failing.

I also noticed this ticket, but it shouldn't affect 2.4
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1739

Are there any suggestions?

Pete