[OpenSIPS-Users] Autoscaling

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 25 10:52:11 EDT 2019

That's how we define the "load" from opensips perspective - as opposite
of being available for handling new tasks :).

The "cycle" is specific to auto-scaling (not to load computing) and it
can be configured :
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-3-0#auto_scaling_cycle

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019