[OpenSIPS-Users] Some delusions in module dialog documentation.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 23 02:58:10 EDT 2019

Hi Kirill,

Indeed, the explanations are not 100% clear - if the dialog replication
is enabled, the profile info (profiles used by dialogs) is also
replicated and seen as part of the local profiles, not shared profile.
So you can use the profiles without the /b or /s

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019