[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips - stops responding to some SIP messages

Maxim V. Maximov liveform at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:25:27 EDT 2019

good day

we use - Server :: OpenSIPS (2.2.6 (x86_64 / linux))
we have a powerful server. 24 gigabytes of RAM
Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU L5520 @ 2.27GHz

we have a problem: sometimes, usually in an hour peaks or when the number
of calls increases dramatically, by 2-3 times. the server stops responding
to some SIP messages, at the same time some calls are successful. in 1-2
minutes everything is stabilized

no problems were found in the logs. no ordinary message during this period
is received. we assumed that there might be a problem in the memory and
increase it by 2 times.
setting the parameters STARTOPTIONS = "- u opensips -w / opensipscore -m
6024 -M 3024" before that was m 3024 -M 1024

having restarted the server, checked and got such a problem again

we monitor our server, did not see any problems with memory or cpu on the
server itself

Please help, how can we understand and diagnose a problem? I will be glad
to any help

Best regards, Maxim