[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Proxy and Paid Support

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 24 00:02:34 EDT 2018

Hello Rick,

There are some books around with the fundamentals so you can experiment and learn with the basics.

There are formal courses some free and further higher levels for a fee so you can learn more formally.

What is the time frame within which all of this has to happen or at least be started as work in progress.

How many exactly do you mean by multiple, tens of, hundreds of, it would help to be a little more specific.

There is a fair amount of documentation available to search out. Sometimes things move very quickly.

In some cases the documentation is version specific and may not have caught up with what is being used.

What version have you tried on what platform where have you specifically been running into problems.

Alex