[OpenSIPS-Users] timer execution delay

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Fri Sep 21 05:56:56 EDT 2018

 Hi Bogdan,
Not in this server, But I'll try run on a bare-metal server and see if there's a change.

    On Friday, 21 September 2018, 3:22:20 PM GMT+5:30, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

  Hi Pasan,

 Are you able to run (just for testing purposes) opensips directly on the host machine? I just trying to see if the difference will impact.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/