[OpenSIPS-Users] Delayed timer executions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 21 05:48:28 EDT 2018

Dan,

For the delay warnings, that's what the code does - it checks time
difference (internal ticker) between writing and reading from a pipe. If
you there is no load (to prevent the workers to read from the pipe), the
only delay may come from the actual pipe communication. Why the delay,
not sure for me too.

On the second issue (already scheduled), the warning reports an almost
that the timer job was triggered almost 30 seconds ago without
completing (note that the timestamp between the brackets is the absolute
time from start, not a diff -> the 21 minutes are the uptime, not the
delay).

When you get such warnings, try to run an "opensipsctl trap" , maybe we
can see what the timer job is doing - I guess it is very slow (in
whatever doing).

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/