[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubts on call-center scenario

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:32:46 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm using opensips to originate a call to 2 destinations then bridge then,
using B2B scenario.

How to send some custom parameters to help accounting?
I need to identify that this specific call, is related to some customer.
Didn't find in docs a proper way to do it, so my idea is to set r-uri with
some kind of csv data then fix it before it's sent out on local_route. But
I'm unsure this is a good idea.

Is there a proper way to send custom parameter to be handled on local_route?

Thanks