[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrading from 1.11.11 to latest stable 2.4

Michele Pinassi michele.pinassi at unisi.it
Tue Oct 16 03:13:54 EDT 2018

Hi all,

maybe a trivial question but i'm planning to upgrade my production
OpenSIPS server from latest 1.11 (1.11.11) to latest state and
production-ready 2.4 release.

Obviously i have to make some minor changes to dialplan. No worry about
this.  But i'm quite scared about database migration. I'm still thinking
to do (after a backup, of course) a step-by-step migration, following
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration procedures, so moving
from 1.11 to 2.1, then from 2.1 to 2.2 and so on, until i reach 2.4.

That's the best way or there is another, better, way ?

Thanks for any hint :-)

Michele

--
Michele Pinassi