[OpenSIPS-Users] event routing and rtpengine

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Oct 9 18:21:23 EDT 2018

Bogdan,

Re awakening this question I have tried the following

route[fork_call]  {
    xlog("user $avp(aor) registered the a new contact $avp(uri), "
        "injecting it in transaction with transport   $avp(transport)\n");
        xlog("destination protocol $var(transport) upstream ts
$var(upstreamtransport) ");
    # take the contact described by the E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT
    # event and inject it as a new branch into the original transaction
    t_on_reply("handle_nat");
  if($avp(uri)=~"sip:(.+)@(.+);transport=tls"){
   xlog("destination tls\n");
$var(rtpengine_flags) = "RTP/AVPF replace-session-connection replace-origin
ICE=remove rtcp-mux-demux via-branch=1";
rtpengine_offer("$var(rtpengine_flags)");
}
    t_inject_branches("event");

The issue I have is grabbing the value of the remote request  transport
flag along with sending the offer to rtpengine which fails to acquire the
call-id

ERROR:rtpengine:rtpe_function_call: can't get Call-Id field