[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help in rtpengine module of opensips-2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Oct 8 04:37:40 EDT 2018

I have open an issue . Please do help me on this .

Let me know if anything I can do . Its very important for me as I am middle
of delivering my build .

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1488

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*