[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help in rtpengine module of opensips-2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Oct 8 03:48:32 EDT 2018

If I am setting 2nd one to 0 , Then offcource 1st one becomes primary . But
it wont switch to 2nd one when 1st wont reachable .

I am getting error as bellow .

 INFO:rtpengine:rtpe_test: rtp proxy <udp:2nd_ip:12000> found, support for
it enabled
 ERROR:rtpengine:rtpe_function_call: no available proxies
ERROR:rtpengine:send_rtpe_command: can't send command to a RTP proxy
ERROR:rtpengine:send_rtpe_command: proxy <udp:1st_ip:12000> does not
respond, disable it
 ERROR:rtpengine:rtpe_test: proxy did not respond to ping

I have intentionally stopped the 1st one to test if its switching to 2nd or
not .  I am getting this in the logs each time I am placing a call .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*