[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help in rtpengine module of opensips-2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Oct 8 01:40:32 EDT 2018

Hi All ,

I am using opensips-2.2 with rtpengine  . I have 2 server where rtpengine
is running . I want opensips should  do failover between these 2 server .

In my opensips confing is like

loadmodule "rtpengine.so"
modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "udp:138.197.47.209:12000 udp:
104.131.174.53:1200")

In this case loadbalance happened between 2 rtpenigne , and if 1 fails then
2nd one get used . But I dont want this . I want to set 1 always 1st
priority if that fails then 2nd will get used . How I will do this . I am
not getting this is opensips module documentation . Can anybody please help
me .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*